The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) recent Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) for debt collection is comprised of over 500+ pages explaining the proposed changes to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). The free, 90-minute webinar will offer deep insights into the locating/communicating section of the NPRM to identify the risks, requirements and opportunities buried within the regulation changes.
The webinar, “Locating & Communicating: A Deeper Dive into the CFPB’s NPRM,” will be hosted by insideARM and sponsored by TCN, Inc. – a leading provider of cloud contact center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies worldwide. The live, online event will provide debt collectors with tips and best practices for understanding and complying with the CFPB’s recent NPRM.
In particular, the webinar will address:
- What the rule says in practical terms
- What changes to business practices are likely necessary
- What stresses are likely to be placed on business
- What risks there might be to business within the locating/communicating section
- What open questions remain that the text of the rule doesn’t answer
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: Locating & Communicating: A Deeper Dive into the CFPB’s NPRM
Date: Friday, Sept. 27, 2019, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m., ET
For more information and to register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MlHfTqiNRy-UJjHbm0hErw
- Boyd Gentry, Partner at the Law Office of Boyd W. Gentry, LLC
- W. Judd Peak, Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel at Frost-Arnett Company
- David Weimer, Chief Compliance Officer and Vice President at Kramer & Frank, P.C.
TCN is a leading provider of cloud contact center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center software technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit http://www.tcn.com/ or follow on Twitter @tcn.