TCN to Continue to Push the Cloud Customer Service Envelope
St. George, UT—TCN Inc. announced today the details of its customer service plan, unveiled as part of TCN’s renewed commitment to raising the customer service bar in the cloud call center technology space.
In today’s crowded marketplace, shaving off costs to remain competitive often translates into skimping on customer service. Robots answer phones; if after gritty persistence a customer manages to track down a human, he or she is typically located on a different continent; and customer service agents often have little idea of who the customer is, what their business entails, or how to troubleshoot quickly and efficiently customer concerns.
Heartening then that a cloud call center technology company would publicly announce its ambitious customer service goals:
- Live Calls: Answer 99% of the inbound customer service calls within 10 seconds (by a human)
- Voice Mail: Return 100% of voicemail messages within 15 minutes and no later than 30 minutes
- Email (Urgent): Process 99% of urgent email cases within 4 hours and successfully close all cases within 8 hours
- Email (Non-Urgent): Process 100% of non-urgent email cases within 24 hours and successfully close all cases within 48 hours
- Daily Systems Check: Conduct a System Check at least once an hour to ensure proactively that the system is functional and operational throughout the day
- Attitude: friendly, professional, and competent
Additionally, TCN customer service agents are qualified to handle first and second tier troubleshooting. They are also cross-trained to handle Product Demos, Product Training, and Product Administration. This helps minimize the customer being shuttled between myriad vendor representatives. And if the customer prefers getting help or information in another language, TCN representatives can babble in more than 20 foreign tongues, like Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic. Que coisa legal!
TCN offers free testing of its virtual call center technology, which includes outstanding customer service.
As a leader in the hosted call center technology industry since 1999, TCN, Inc. is recognized worldwide as the preeminent global provider of on-demand, end-to-end Interactive Voice Communication (IVC) solutions. Their cutting-edge communication technology has rendered expensive hardware, subscription software, and crowded call centers obsolete. For additional information, visit tcnp3.com.